Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ian and Lauren..Engaged!!

I had the pleasure of photographing Ian and Lauren's engagement photos a few weeks ago and am finally finding time to put them on here! They were introduced to me through my sister and were such a pleasure to work with! Love is in the air with these two and we had a wonderful time running around Temecula, CA to capture some fun and memorable moments between them.

With 5 months to go before the wedding, the couple came up with some creative ideas for their shoot that really reflected their sweet personalities and soon-to-be wonderful wedding! Fountains, nature, bridges, and horses were brought in to make their time with me truly uniquely theirs and I very much enjoyed it! These two are so kind to each other, it's amazing to see how love can illuminate lives and brighten smiles. I had a fantastic time with these two and truly admired their dedication and love for one another. Here are just some of my favorites from the day! Enjoy and congratulations Ian and Lauren!!


favorite shot of the day!




























No comments:

Post a Comment